TECHNICAL TRAINER (ESTHETICIAN)
REGULAR FULL-TIME POSITION
We are looking to fill a regular full-time position of Technical Trainer (esthetician), based in Toronto to support our North American Sales Team and by giving the training on our products and treatments to our current and future clients.
Your role will consist in supporting our sales team by providing training to our customer at various locations as indicated above for our two brands (GM Collin and GMC Medical Skin Care).
Reporting to the National Technical Training Manager, the main responsibilities of the Technical Trainer are:
- Provide basic training to our customers and/or prospects at various locations (hotels or private salons or spas);
- Act as a technical spokesperson for the G.M. Collin Skin Care accounts, aesthetic schools and with professional aesthetic associations whenever required;
- Work in close collaboration with the Business Development Consultants helping them meet the company’s objectives;
- Participate in technical training meetings when required;
- Participate in product and sales meetings when required;
- Participate in Trade Shows when required.
- High School Diploma and Completion of a recognized Aesthetic Program;
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience as a skincare instructor/trainer;
- Organized and flexible (G.M. Collin Skin Care seminars are scheduled, in most cases, on Sunday and Monday);
- Must be congenial, supportive and “team” oriented;
- Possess good communication and reasoning skills;
- Computer knowledge;
- Knowledge of G.M. Collin skincare line (an asset);
- Available to travel;
- A valid passport.
What we offer:
- Full group insurance with employer participation (medical, dental, disability, etc.);
- A virtual health program (doctors, nurses, psychotherapists, EAP);
- RRSP with employer participation;
- Competitively priced, high quality skin care products;
- Fitness incentive program;
- Work-life balance;
- Dynamic and inspiring environment.
Who are we?
With a mission to enable every person to discover their unique beauty and absolute self-confidence, G.M. Collin has been pursuing its tradition of excellence and innovation for over 65 years. In order to achieve unparalleled results, through recognized expertise and innovative ingredients, G.M. Collin develops superior skin care products for all skin types and conditions as well as for all categories of anti-aging products, from prevention to mature skin and the first signs of aging. In addition, our company Soins Esthétiques Phytoderm inc. has been importing and distributing Yonka products from Multaler Laboratories for over 35 years and we are the second largest distributor of Yonka products in the world.
If you are fulfilled by building relations, educating people and making a change in the beauty industry, then we want you!
Please submit your candidacy by e‑mail to email@example.com indicating the title of the position applied for.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.