Formulated specifically to help replenish, protect and restore the skin’s moisture barrier. This soothing formula reinforces and plumps the skin by hydrating to restore its youthful appearance. It is ideally recommended to rehydrate the skin immediately following aesthetic procedures such as chemical peels and laser resurfacing.
- Soothes dry fragile skin
- Visibly diminishes redness and hydrates skin fragilized by dryness
- Provides 24 hours hydration
- Reinforces skin’s long-term moisturization
- Paraben-free, fragrance-free, colorant-free and essential oil-free.
- Hyaluronic Acid (Low & Medium Molecular Weight)
- Glycerin, Trehalose, Urea, Serine, Algin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pullulan (Moisturizing complex)
- Erasyal® (Glycerin, Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate, Caffeyl Glucoside: innovative combination of plant derivatives)
- Madecassoside (derived from Centella asiatica)
* This ingredient list is subject to change, customers should refer to the product packaging for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, DIMETHICONE, PEG-8, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSILICONE-11, GLYCERIN, ACRYLAMIDE/AMMONIUM ACRYLATE COPOLYMER, SQUALANE, XYLITYLGLUCOSIDE, ANHYDROXYLITOL, TREHALOSE, UREA, MADECASSOSIDE, XYLITOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, GLUCOSE, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, SERINE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, DISODIUM ACETYL GLUCOSAMINE PHOSPHATE, CAFFEYL GLUCOSIDE, PSEUDOALTEROMONAS EXOPOLYSACCHARIDES, PHENOXYETHANOL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM SALICYLATE, POLYISOBUTENE, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, POLYSORBATE 20, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, DISODIUM EDTA, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ALGIN, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, GLYCERYL POLYACRYLATE, PULLULAN, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, CITRIC ACID
HOW CAN YOU SOOTHE, REPLENISH AND PROTECT YOUR FRAGILE SKIN?
Dehydration can affect any skin type at any age. It is due to the evaporation of skin moisture and the inability of the skin to retain moisture. A number of factors such as age, wind, sun exposure, medications, and certain aesthetic procedures can all attribute to skin dehydration.
Proper moisturization is a key component of youthful and healthy skin, providing:
- An undamaged hydrolipidic barrier that protects the skin from external aggression;
- A normal production of moisturizing factors (NMFs) that capture and retain water in cells present in the corneal layer;
- An undamaged skin barrier that strengthens the protection against loss of water in skin;
- A dermal matrix rich in hyaluronic acid to retain water. Hyaluronic acid is the skin’s main water reservoir.